About Lauren Harding
As a busy mother of two, I can relate to the time constraints of daily life. I
value the importance of regularly taking time out for yourself. Looking good
and feeling great make you a ‘better and more confident you’. I look forward
to guiding you on a journey to ongoing skin wellness and beauty.
I have over 25 years experience in varied roles across skin healthcare and
beauty therapy fields including:
- Senior Clinical Skin Therapist
- Dermal Therapist
- Beauty Therapist
- Holistic Therapist
I am experienced in skin assessment and diagnosis, advanced peels, clinical needling, IPL, laser and derma-plane treatments. Additionally, I have been involved in teaching skin health education, training, clinical research and development and treatment protocols.
TO BOOK A CONSULTATION OR DISCUSS ANY TREATMENT PLEASE VISIT
Telephone 021 169 5126
Skin Consultation & Assesment:
Working together with you a treatment plan will be developed to give you the best skin health possible by:
- Assessing your skin state and correctly diagnosis skin issues
- Selecting appropriate treatment & maintenance regimes
- Choosing the right nutritional products for your skin and budget
- Skin Consultation 45-60 mins
Consult fee – Complimentary with product purchases.
Skin Care Planning
Effective home care accounts for 80% of the change in the skin if clinical grade nutritional products are used at correct doses.
It is advised that a 2 week preparation period and a programme is followed prior to initial treatment.
This will be discussed at the initial assessment consultation.
Ongoing Clinical Treatment
- Building and reinforcing new daily skin care habits
- Adapting treatment by learning what works best for you
- Reviewing progress and results and refining a maintenance programme
- Your skin care plan is refined and customised during the course of treatments to achieve your desired goals.